Canada Day falls on a Monday this year, giving us a long weekend to kick off the summer season! There will be fireworks and festivities, birthday cake and big wigs in many of the local towns, plus an overall atmosphere of cheer.
It's a great weekend to get out of the city and into the iconic Canadian landscape of forests, lakes and rugged granite outcrops. Is there a better place to celebrate Canada's birthday than on the Canadian Shield?
To make it easy for you to get out and enjoy this beautiful country, we're offering a Canada Day Weekend Package. It includes three nights at our restored farmhouse inn -- we can even tell you about the history of the property and Canada's Land Grants Program from the early days of the nation. Of course breakfast is included each morning, plus use of the property as well as maps and directions for exploring the highlights of the region. We're also including a free one-day Parks Pass for admission into Arrowhead and Algonquin Park so you can immerse yourself in some classic Canadian wilderness.
Canada Day Weekend Package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in a Coach House room (queen size bed and ensuite bathroom)
- delicious, full served breakfast each morning
- use of property and guest facilities
- marshmallows to roast over an evening bonfire (weather permitting)
- one-day Ontario Parks Pass for admission into Arrowhead and/or Algonquin Park
- minimum 3 night stay
- maximum two people per room
- mention Canada Day Package when booking
$349 per couple + HST