Fern Glen Inn is open throughout the Christmas / New Year's holiday season. Guests are welcome to arrive on any day, even Christmas, and stay for short getaway or the whole week.
Holiday Rates are in effect from December 24, 2015, to January 3, 2016. For most other dates, see our Standard Rates listed on our website rooms or packages pages, or by entering your dates in our online date-picker.
2015/16 Holiday Rates, Dec 24 - Jan 3:
- B&B 2-night Getaway: $260/couple
- Country Winter Getaway Package: $339/couple
- Snowshoe in Arrowhead or Algonquin Park Package: $305/couple
- Chili-Dog Dog Sledding Package: $325/person
- Add a third night for just $120/couple
Every stay at Fern Glen Inn during the winter includes:
- Delicious, full served breakfast each morning
- Free use of snowshoes on our 120 acre property
- Use of rustic cabin guest lounge with wood-burning stove
- Directions and suggestions for enjoying the region
- Every room has a queen bed and private ensuite bathroom and is suitable for one or two people per room
|Private snowshoe trails at Fern Glen Inn.|
Learn more about Fern Glen Inn here.
Book online here.
Holiday Dinner Schedule/Rates
Breakfast is included with every stay and dinners are available at the inn with advance notice. While meals are "cook's choice" and not selected from a menu, there are a few options for types of meals: Country Dinner (homemade bread, main course, dessert, tea/coffee); Chili Dinner (cornbread, chili and all the fixings, dessert, tea/coffee); Soup in the Coop (packed for self-serving homemade soup, crackers/bread, simple dessert).
- December 24: Chili Dinner, $25/person
- December 25: Country Dinner, $35/person
- December 31: Country Dinner, $35/person
- January 1: Chili Dinner, $25/person
- All other dates: open (first to book, first to choose)
- Any dates: Soup in the Coop, $15/person