Saturday June 8, 2013. Races start and finish in River Mill Park in downtown Huntsville. Same location for the post-race music festival.
More than just a race event, the Huntsville Half - Band on the Run is a festival of running and music. This, the second year of the event, features multiple distances from a 1 km kids run to a 21 km half-marathon, plus a fantastic line up of musicians as part of the music festival.
- Half Marathon (21.0957 km – to be exact)
- Half Marathon Relay
- 10 km
- 5 km
- Kid’s Race
Canoe-Heads are welcome on the 5 km run. Yup, some people do this portage-style, carrying a canoe over their heads!
here) or at the door ($15).
It gets even better...
After the race (definitely after the race!) you can rehydrate with a sampling of local beers from a licensed beer garden just steps away.
And even better still...
We've partnered with the fine folks behind the Huntsville Half to offer a VIP Package when you stay at Fern Glen Inn and run in the event.
Your Huntsville Half Race Weekend package includes:
- An upgrade of your race entry to a VIP race package
- Your race kit will be waiting for you at check-in on Friday night
- 2 nights accommodation for two people
- Full, delicious breakfast each morning
- Use of 120-acre property with private trails and guest lounge
- Free 16oz stainless steel water bottle
Book online and mention Huntsville Half in the Notes section or call us toll free at 1-866-311-8519. Make sure to register for the race in advance on the Huntsville Half website.
Not a runner? You can come out just for the music! $10 in advance (purchase online here) or $15 at the door.
Looking forward to seeing you!